As we approach the heart of winter, it’s very tempting to reach for that comforting glass of red wine or that delicious slab of your favourite chocolate in an attempt to banish the winter blues. We’ve decided to turn your winter blues on its head by shifting focus to a wardrobe that is bursting at the seams with fabulous knits.
We have picked out some gorgeous pieces that not only embraces the cold, but where the attention to detail leaves you ready to break free of the mundane hold that winter often has on us. But first, we look to some trend setting fashionistas for inspiration.
- Liu Wen cleverly dresses up her textured knit with a tartan overcoat.
- Constance Jablonski keeps things simple in black but adds some pizzazz with the arm flare detail.
- Cate Blanchett teams her casual knit with a dash of unexpected colour and an oversize pair of sunnies.
- Dianne Kruger is the picture of sophistication, teaming her knit with her winter coat.
- Kate Moss is all about the texture and colour in a look that demands attention.
Why opt for an ordinary knit when you could reach for the stars, add a twist, go metallic, add some flair, go all out with some glitz, have some fringe benefits or a block party? Herewith our selection of diverse, cosy and detail driven knits:
Knits are best teamed up with your favourite jeans, denim jacket and comfy slip-ons.
Wear with trouser and heels to take your look from casual to smart.
Put the cold on hold and take winter wear to the next level with Rosella’s selection of knits. Available at Rosella, Rosella Shoes, Jolie, Dusud Emporium & Gerry Weber Boutique near you.
Till next time